Fram Kitagawa, the head of Joyama Club invites you to join a walk in Satoyama with local master, Kinichi Matsuyama
The Joyama Club was launched in 2015 for anyone to join a walk in Joyama (a small hill) behind Matsudai Nohbutai to discover and have closer look of plants, flowers, insects and all the living creatures under the guidance of the local master, Kinichi Matsuyama. It aims to remember and remind ourselves of how Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale began - to admire and appreciate the nature. The walk will begin from 9:15 in the morning for approximately two hours.
The Joyama Club
- Date & Time: 9:15 for two hours on Saturday 20 May 2017
※ We will let you know if we cancel the walk due to rain by making the final decision at 6:30am on the day.
We will go for a walk if it is only drizzling.
- Where to meet: Piloti space at Matsudai Nohbutai
- Programme fee: Adult JPY500 / Free for children age under 15
- What to bring: A pair of wellington, a raincoat, comfortable clothes
※ Footpath will be muddy and if you don't have a pair of wellington or water-proof gear such as raincoat, please notify staff members when booking. We can arrange yours - make sure you tell us your shoe size.
- Minimum number required: 2
- Booking: Echigo-Tsumari Art Field Information Centre
* Please make booking three days before the event.
Saturday, May 20 2017
9:15 - 11:00
Around Joyama (close to Matsudai Nohbutai)
（3743−1 Matsudai, Tokamachi-city, Niigata）
Free for children age under 15
Deadline by Thursday 18 May 2017